Friday, December 25, 2015

God's Voice Is Very Real

In Due Season: We Will Hear God's Voice  By Leslie Trotter

To all with inquiring minds for the things of the Lord. Please hear me out loud and clear. Open your minds and your hearts to listen to my testimony.  I had always been a believer in Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, but when times got rough in my life where death took a grip on my family. I wasn't as strong as Job, because I cracked up.  My faith took a turn for the worse and I started drifting away from Jesus.

When I was on that sea of despair, I was floating on a boat full of holes, I didn't let God's Holy spirit fill those holes. Jesus called out to me and I turned a deaf ear to him. I cried most of my nights, couldn't sleep...I wanted to die.

I became obsessed with wanting death to find me like it found my mother and sister. Suicide became an option for me from feeling lonely and unloved. I was never diagnosed with severe depression; however, now I know that I was severely depressed.  It seemed like no one was in my corner and every one was out to get me.  My mother and sister were the only people I could turn to and laughter was in my life when they were alive. I still hurt when I think about how much I miss them, but the only difference, is that now I know through my faith in Jesus, and the love I know Jesus has for me, that I am loved and I will see my mother and sister again.

My experience is very unique, where I heard God speak. During those depressing times and dealing with the loss of my mother and sister, I was asleep one night and in this dream (which was very real) I started speaking in tongues. Jesus appeared and he answered me.  He said, "in due season, all in due time." The voice was so loud and deep that it made my ear drums quiver and I awakened. I thought that maybe my dad was playing a trick on me, but he had already left for work. No one was playing a trick on me.  The language was a language I don't use at all. I never go around telling anyone, In due season. At the time I didn't know if this was a biblical statement until I read the bible later and opened the book to "Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in well doing for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."  I knew then that, this message was for me, especially since I was having thoughts that all the good things I did meant nothing; and I felt that I wasn't worth it anymore. God took the time to talk to me, and he made me feel special. several years later I went through another depression and I started feeling worthless again and also suicidal again. God spoke to me again, but this time he spoke to me in my spirit more sternly. He told me to quit being hard on myself and He reminded me of the time He spoke with me in a dream. He told me to write about it and share it with the world. That is when I wrote my book, "In Due Season: We will hear God's voice."

I quickly jumped up from my bed drying my tears, I shook off that depressed feeling and went into my computer room, turn on the computer and started writing.  To estimate how long I was in that room writing, it had to be about three months, and then came forth a book inspired by God. When I couldn't come up with a title, He told me in my spirit to call it "In Due Season, We Will Hear God's Voice."

The book was originally written in 2011, it hadn't had a good start and I very well know that Satan had his hands in trying to destroy the success of this book and to keep it from getting into your hands. God has different plans for this book because he wants you, the reader to hear this testimony, because it is also a testimony of how God speaks to us all. We have to open our spiritual ears and hearts to hear Him.

I had been having dreams and visions many times and I have seen the presence of angels. There is one dream in particular that I want to share with you. One night as I slept, I had a dream where I was married to a well known celebrity.  He was packing our luggage to go on a trip.  I was standing in front of a television set and there was a bunch of words going across the screen.  I turn to this man who was my husband in my dream and I asked him, what was that on the television set.  He told me that it was words from my book and then he asked was I ready to go on our journey...  I nodded yes.  We went out to a yellow taxi and got in and all of a sudden we pulled up in an old dusty empty town, somewhat like the wild wild west. There was tumbleweed flying around all over. The buildings were vacant and as I peeked around the corner from one of the buildings, there was hundreds of sheep that came running up to me, but in the midst of them was a strange animal.  I looked to my husband and it wasn't the celebrity, it was Jesus...super celebrity in my book.  I asked Him what was that animal in the middle of the sheep. He told me it was an alpaca; and then the dream ended.

Now here is the supernatural part to this dream in waking life.  I awakened from this dream asking what in the world is an alpaca? Is it a horse?  I never knew what it was, but I felt compelled to google it and what came up on my computer screen was that same animal that was in my dream and it was
an alpaca.

I mentioned that I had angelic experiences, Yes I did in a few ways but I will mention one that is special to me and I will share a couple of photo's.  One night before bed several month's ago I broke down in tears and usually I pray to God when I'm down about something..  I asked Him something I never believe people should do; and that was to send me a sign if he heard my prayer.  I truly believe that faith alone should suffice; however, I still got a sign from God that he heard my prayer.  The next morning there was a feather on my bed. I don't have a bird and I keep my windows closed. I believe it was angelic and it also reminded me of the time my camera caught an image by mistake as I was laying on my bed. You be the judge of these images I share with you below.



God has revealed many things to me in my dreams and in a vision. I know without a doubt in my mind that Jesus is real and that He loves me and you very much. His love is never unending and He wants to embrace His bride.  My book "In Due Season" is a small book with a powerful love punch to the soul,not a love tap. Please treat yourself to this wonderful book. Below this blog I'm sharing a link to where you can check it out and please be sure to write a review as all authors welcome them. The book is also in paperback, I personally love paperbacks better because of the beautiful book covers and it is nice sitting on my book shelf. Hey, we all have personal preferences. May God bless you and your families abundantly.  Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Due-Season-Voice-Stories-Answers-ebook/dp/B00HEPTB8Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1450919847&sr=1-1&keywords=in+due+season+we+will+hear+god%27s+voice



1 comment:

  1. I am reading this at a very difficult time in my life. I have been very blessed by it. I feel His presence so strong now. Thank you for being obedient!

    ReplyDelete